— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow which means that Black Friday 2022 is just around the corner. The biggest shopping event of the year may not have officially started but there are still plenty of early Black Friday deals at one of the world’s biggest retailers: Amazon. You can find everything from long-lasting cookware to advanced robot vacuums to VR headsets at some of the lowest prices on the web. With that in mind, we rounded up the best Amazon early Black Friday deals on everything you need for the holidays and beyond.
►Black Friday 2022: The year’s biggest sales are happening now, we’ve rounded up the 120+ best deals for you to shop
►Reader favorite deal: Jump into virtual reality games with the Meta Quest 2 bundle—now $120 off for Black Friday
►The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
10 best Amazon deals you can shop before Black Friday 2022
Some of the biggest early Black Friday discounts are selling fast—shop these top 10 deals while you still can and snag savings on All-Clad cookware, Meta Quest 2 bundles, iRobot robot vacuums, Revlon hair tools and more.
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) for $199.99 (Save $49)
- Meta Quest 2 Resident Evil 4 bundle with Beat Saber 128 GB for $349.99 (Save $50)
- iRobot Roomba j7+ for $599 (Save $200.99)
- Revlon One-Step Volumizer Plus 2.0 from $29.09 (Save $40.90)
- Renpho Eye Massager with Heat for $66.87 with on-page coupon (Save $63.12)
- Fitbit Charge 5 for $99.95 (Save $50)
- Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner for $109.59 (Save $14)
- Apple 10.2-Inch iPad from $269.99 (Save $59.01)
- Save up to 40% off All-Clad Cookware
- Samsung 55-Inch QN90B Neo QLED TV for $1,297.99 (Save $400)
10 best Amazon Black Friday deals under $100
Take advantage of our favorite affordable early Black Friday deals at Amazon and enjoy big savings on JBL headphones, must-have streaming devices and so much more.
- Kasa Smart Light Bulb 2-Pack for $16.99 (Save $8)
- Asakuki 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser for $22.09 with on-page coupon (Save $13.90)
- JBL Tune 510BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones from $24.95 (Save $25)
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Logitech G502 Hero High-Performance Wired Gaming Mouse for $34.99 (Save $45)
- Oral-B Smart 1500 Electric Toothbrush for $69.99 (Save $10)
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser from $68 (Save $27.42 to $31.99)
- MOOKA B-D02L Air Purifier for Large Room for $69.97 with on-page coupon (Save $40.02)
- Luna Adult Weighted Blanket 15-Pound for $79.97 (Save $10.02)
- Nerf N-Strike Mega Mastodon Blaster for $78.34 (Save $21.65)
All the Amazon Early Black Friday deals
- Tech deals
- Home and garden deals
- TV deals
- Smart home deals
- Toy deals
- Laptop, PC and tablet deals
- Fashion deals
- Furniture and mattress deals
- Kitchen deals
- Lifestyle deals
- Gaming deals
Best Amazon Black Friday TV deals
Epic markdowns Vizio, Samsung, Sony, LG and TCL now
Great deals on laptops from Apple, HP, and Samsung
Don’t miss discounts on JBL, Apple, Logitech and HP
Save big on gaming bundles from Meta, Nintendo, and more
Update your home with markdowns on Kasa devices and more
Save on Hamilton Beach, Instant Pot, All-Clad
Shop deals on Legos, Nerf and L.O.L. Surprise right now
Updating your furniture and household essentials
Upgrade your sleeping situation with steals on mattresses and home furnishings
Enjoy deep discounts on Levi’s, Champion and more
Take advantage of some of the best prices we’ve ever seen on top giftable products
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know ahead of the year’s biggest shopping event
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Walmart Black Friday sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday 2022 sales start?
Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin toward the end of October. Today, you can shop tons of early Black Friday sales at Amazon for deals on kitchen gadgets, home goods, smart tech and more.
What deals can we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product available, especially at Amazon. Whether you’re shopping for a new bed, the latest technology or a new winter coat, Black Friday 2022 will have your needs covered and Amazon will let you score some of the lowest prices of the year.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some deals stick around through the end of the following week.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers will offer some of the year’s best online sales and deals.
According to History.com, Black Friday started back in 1869 when the price of gold decreased dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day came to be known as “Black Friday.” Over time, the day has evolved into a term for retailers to help ensure they would be able to finish the year in the black with strong profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signified shopping and heavy spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise of online shopping, which has intensified due to the pandemic, has hinted at the idea of Black Friday eventually evolving into “Black November.”
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Story Credit: usatoday.com