— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Walmart’s Black Friday sale is in full swing and the deals are even better than we expected. Get a head start on your holiday shopping and enjoy doorbuster discounts on everything from smart TVs to kitchen essentials right now. Keep scrolling to shop massive markdowns across all categories, plus sign up for a Walmart+ membership for even more exclusive savings.
Don’t miss a good deal on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay in the know about the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
To get the most out of Walmart’s Black Friday sale, sign up for Walmart+ and get exclusive access to the superstore’s early Black Friday deals. As a Walmart+ member you’ll get first dibs on best-selling doorbuster deals and get early access to new markdowns at 12 p.m. EST on Monday, November 21. Many of the most popular products of the year are hard to come by, so a Walmart+ membership could be your best bet at getting your hands on top-notch items before stock sells out.
►Black Friday 2022: Learn more about the best deals and biggest sales going on this year
►Walmart just dropped even more Black Friday deals: Save on Apple, Michael Kors, Samsung and more
►The ultimate holiday gift guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
Whether you’re a Walmart+ member or not, there are still plenty of Black Friday savings you can shop. Enjoy markdowns on Apple, KitchenAid and Keurig products today with these limited-time deals.
- Star Wars The Mandalorian Galactic Snackin’ Grogu Animatronic Action Figure for $15 (Save $64)
- Instant Pot Duo 6-Quart 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker for $50 (Save $31.99)
- JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $59 (Save $40)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless Earbuds for $69 (Save $80)
- Netgear Nighthawk AX2400 WiFi 6 Router for $99 (Save $46.98)
- Eufy Clean by Anker RoboVac G32 Pro Robot Vacuum for $119 (Save $180)
- Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Charging Case for $159 (Save $55)
- Costway SuperFit 2.25HP 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill for $279.99 (Save $60)
- Vizio 50-Inch Class V-Series 4K UHD LED Smart TV for $298 (Save $60)
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS for $349 (Save $50)
TV deals at Walmart Black Friday sale
Home deals at Walmart Black Friday sale
Furniture deals at Walmart Black Friday sale
Kitchen deals at Walmart Black Friday sale
Laptop and tech deals at Walmart Black Friday sale
Fashion and beauty deals at Walmart Black Friday sale
Black Friday 2022: Shopping guide
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know ahead of the year’s biggest shopping event
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop top deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday sales start at Walmart?
Early Black Friday sales are already live at Walmart. The retailer’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale officially went live for all shoppers on Monday, November 7 and includes doorbuster deals on laptops, TVs, kitchen appliances, toys and more. Walmart just dropped even more early holiday deals yesterday, November 14, with Walmart+ members getting seven hours of exclusive early access to the sales.
The next lineup of Black Friday discounts is set to drop on Monday, November 21. Not a Walmart+ member yet? Sign up now to take advantage of the best discounts seven hours before other shoppers.
What is Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale?
Monday, November 7, marked the beginning of Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale. This early access Black Friday deals event features discounts across all shopping categories including home goods, fashion items, toys and so much more. Even more doorbuster deals just went live yesterday, November 14 with Walmart+ members getting exclusive early access to the best deals. Prefer to shop in-person? The early in-store Black Friday deals started Wednesday, November 9 in Walmart stores across the country and even more discounts are hitting shelves tomorrow, November 16.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers will offer some of the year’s best online sales and deals.
According to History.com, Black Friday started back in 1869 when the price of gold decreased dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day came to be known as “Black Friday.” Over time, the day has evolved into a term for retailers to help ensure they would be able to finish the year in the black with strong profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has signified shopping and heavy spending since the Great Depression, the recent rise of online shopping, which has intensified due to the pandemic, has hinted at the idea of Black Friday eventually evolving into “Black November.”
What are Walmart’s Black Friday sales?
Walmart’s Black Friday sale typically has many of the best tech, home and kitchen products of the year at some of the best prices on the web. This year, we’re expecting exceptional holiday deals on smart tech, countertop appliances and TVs. Today, you can already shop early Black Friday deals across all categories. As we approach Black Friday proper, on Friday, November 25, the savings will only get sweeter. Be sure to bookmark this page and check our deals coverage to be the first to know about the best Walmart sales and Black Friday 2022 deals.
Should I shop Black Friday deals at Walmart?
Definitely! Over the next few weeks, the retailer will likely drop huge price cuts leading up to Black Friday 2022, which takes place on Friday, November 25. Walmart’s early Black Friday deals feature some of the most popular brands of 2022, so you’re sure to find savings to your liking at the superstore.
How long do Walmart sales last?
Walmart sales typically last anywhere from a few days to a week. Some Walmart deals, however, sell out quick, so you may only have a few hours to scoop the savings. If you want the best chance at shopping the most popular Walmart deals, consider signing up for Walmart+, the retailer’s premium subscription service. Being a member of Walmart+ gets you exclusive access to the retailer’s sale events, some of which are for subscribers only. You can even get early access to Black Friday deals, free unlimited delivery for orders and cheaper members-only gas prices. A Walmart+ membership also includes a Paramount+ Essential Plan, offering members the ability to stream premium entertainment like Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and even live sports for a full year.
The best part? When you sign up for Walmart+ today you can get exclusive early access to the retailer’s Black Friday deals! Walmart+ members can shop Black Friday doorbuster deals a whopping seven hours earlier than other shoppers.
What should I buy at Walmart’s Black Friday sale?
From Black Friday 2022 deals and beyond, Walmart has you covered with its wide range of affordable products. Right now, you can shop early Black Friday deals on must-have tech, furniture, TVs, kitchen equipment, cleaning items and so much more. Even if you’re unsure of what to look for during the biggest shopping holiday of the year, Walmart has savings across all categories to make your decision a little easier.
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Story Credit: usatoday.com