SHAMED actor Noel Clarke is back flogging video shout-outs to fans after being accused of sexual misconduct by 27 women.
The Doctor Who and Bulletproof star, 46, was removed from the celeb-messaging site Cameo when the allegations came to light in 2021.
6Noel Clarke is back making videos for fans on CameoCredit: Cameo6The actor, director and producer was accused of a number of harassment claims in 20216He has been kicked off the site back in 2021 – but is now back filming clipsCredit: CameoBut now he is back on the site – selling short clips perfect for “birthdays, graduations and even the holiday season”.
According to the site, fans who fork out £57 can even get a pep-talk from The Kidulthood actor.
And Clarke is asking for a whopping £4,050 for “business videos” which would see him feature in social media adverts for companies.
It comes after he was accused of a range of acts – including sharing sexually explicit pictures and videos without consent in 2021.
At the time he had been charging £48.50 per message – but after the allegations emerged Cameo shut down his page – saying that he was “temporarily unavailable.”
The allegations, which have been fiercely denied by the married director, relate to a period between 2004 and 2019.
Cops dropped the probe into Bafta winner Clarke after ruling the women’s testimonies would not meet the “threshold for a criminal investigation”.
Last year Clarke, married to make-up artist Iris Da Silva, said he felt suicidal after the allegations came to light last year and he was shunned by Bafta.
He said: “There has been no arrest, no charges, no trial, no verdict but I have been criminalised.
“If we don’t need judges and juries any more, if we only need social media and the broadcasters, then what world do we live in?”
However, Co-founder of Reclaim These Streets, Anna Birley slammed the decision to drop the investigation into the accusations.
How you can get helpWomen’s Aid has this advice for victims and their families:
Always keep your phone nearby.
Get in touch with charities for help, including the Women’s Aid live chat helpline and services such as SupportLine.
If you are in danger, call 999.
Familiarise yourself with the Silent Solution, reporting abuse without speaking down the phone, instead dialing “55”.
Always keep some money on you, including change for a pay phone or bus fare.
If you suspect your partner is about to attack you, try to go to a lower-risk area of the house – for example, where there is a way out and access to a telephone.
Avoid the kitchen and garage, where there are likely to be knives or other weapons. Avoid rooms where you might become trapped, such as the bathroom, or where you might be shut into a cupboard or other small space.
If you are a victim of domestic abuse, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm on 01708 765200. The charity’s email support service is open weekdays and weekends during the crisis – email@example.com.
Women’s Aid provides a live chat service – available weekdays from 8am-6pm and weekends 10am-6pm.
You can also call the freephone 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.
She said: “Reporting experiences of sexual assault or abuse is difficult, and so it must be hugely upsetting for women who have been so brave and spoken out to hear that the police don’t believe their testimonies are enough.
“Our criminal justice system fails women time and again. Women deserve to be listened to and believed.”
The force said they decided not to launch a formal probe “following a thorough assessment by specialist detectives”.
One accuser claimed Clarke said he planned to “f*** her and fire her”, adding that he secretly filmed a naked audition.
Bafta knew about the claims before handing him an Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema award and later retracted the gong.
Sky halted filming of his crime drama Bulletproof, while ITV pulled the final episode of the drama Viewpoint.
The Sun has approached Cameo for comment.
If you are affected by any of the issues raised in this article, please call the Samaritans for free on 116123.
6Noel Clarke and his wife Iris Da-Silva at the Baftas in 20176Clarke shot to fame as Mickey Smith in Doctor Who from 2005-2010 opposite David Tennant’s Time Lord6Clarke ‘vehemently denies any sexual misconduct or wrongdoing’
Story Credit: thesun.co.uk