Saturday, January 28, 2023
HomeUK NewsHoughton Regis stabbing: Two men knifed to death in 'pub row over...

Houghton Regis stabbing: Two men knifed to death in ‘pub row over a girl’ as third seriously injured

- Advertisement -

TWO men were knifed to death and a third seriously injured in an alleged pub row over a girl.
Police were scrambled to Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire, in the early hours of yesterday morning following reports a man had been hit by a car.
The two men were declared dead at the scene in Houghton Regis2The two men were declared dead at the scene in Houghton RegisCredit: Terry HarrisWhen they arrived, officers found three men suffering from stab wounds.
Two of the victims were declared dead at the scene, while a third was rushed to hospital in a serious condition.
Horrified witnesses claim the bloodbath unfolded after an argument in a pub.
They say the men were chased by a man in a car before the triple stabbing.
Fury as paedo who murdered boy, 8, then befriended parents could go freeDouble murder probe as 2 men die & third seriously injured in 'horrific' stabbing
One said: “I have heard it was over a girl. Two people have lost their lives I can’t believe it.”
Another added: “There was something happening at the pub. There seems to have been a chase.
“I heard a lot of noise at about a quarter past one. I thought it was a party going on next door.”
Police have launched a double murder probe but no arrests have been made.

They confirmed it was a “contained incident” but released no further details on the victims.
Specially trained officers are now supporting the family members of those involved.
Trainee Detective Superintendent Carl Foster from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit said: “This was a horrific incident which has resulted in two young men losing their lives and a third suffering very serious injuries.
“I understand how concerning this will be for residents, however from what we know so far we believe this to be a contained incident with no wider ongoing threat to the public.
“There can be absolutely no excuse for such violence and we will do everything we can to bring those responsible to justice.
Primark to launch click and collect at 25 stores today - see full listMum shares laundry hack for quick-dry clothes AND it cuts down on ironing
“The area was fairly busy at the time and I would urge anyone who saw what happened, or anything leading up to it, to contact police.”
Anyone with any information can call police on 101 quoting Operation Crux.
No arrests have been made and a double murder investigation was launched2No arrests have been made and a double murder investigation was launchedCredit: Terry Harris
Story Credit: thesun.co.uk

RELATED ARTICLES
- Advertisment -

Most Popular