King Charles has been pictured for the first time since the Duke and Duchess of Sussex released their bombshell Netflix documentary.
His Majesty was meeting volunteers at King’s House, a community hub in King’s Cross, North London, just hours after son Prince Harry seemingly took a savage dig at him in the new show, The Sun reported.
He also attended an advent service at The Ethiopian Christian Fellowship Church, in London.
In an apparent gibe at his father, Harry claimed he was “brought up” by friends in Africa.
He said: “I’ve got a second family out there. A group of friends that literally brought me up.”
The couple released the controversial new series on Thursday evening.
It included never-before-seen pictures and footage of their children, Archie and Lilibet.
The docuseries, titled Harry and Meghan, dives into the pair’s “love story” as well as their feud with the Royal Family.
However, fans have spotted that some of their stories have changed.
For example, the Duke of Sussex said he met the Duchess on Instagram, despite previously claiming that they met on a blind date.
Back in 2017 Harry told the BBC: “It was definitely a set-up — it was a blind date. It was a blind date for sure.”
But in episode one released today, Harry claimed that “Meghan and I met over Instagram.”
He added: “I was scrolling through my feed and someone who was a friend had this video of the two of them.”
And the Prince revealed the first time he saw a picture of Meghan was a snap of her with a dog filter on.
“Oh gosh, isn’t that whole thing, it’s got like doggie ears,” Meghan said, laughing.
“That was the first thing, “I was like who is that?”,” Harry said, with Meghan adding: “That’s ridiculous.”
It comes as TV presenter Piers Morgan has blasted the series as “worse than the Kardashians” and said that the couple are “boring”.
TalkTV’s Piers tweeted: “This is worse than Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Something I didn’t think was humanly possible.
“Disgusting how they’re repeatedly trying to brand Britain a racist country. Most tolerant place in Europe, as all the coverage of their engagement/wedding showed.”
Neither Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace nor any member of the family were approached for comment on the content of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix series, it is understood.
Episode one of the documentary opened with words written in white on a black background which said: “This is a first-hand account of Harry & Meghan’s story, told with never before seen personal archive.
“All interviews were completed by August 2022.
“Members of the royal family declined to comment on the content within this series.”
However, it is understood no royals or palace households were approached about the documentary.
This story appeared in The Sun and is reproduced with permission.
Story Credit: news.com.au