If it’s time to upgrade your TV, you now have more choice than ever before. Top brands are constantly churning out newer, wider and more impressive models, giving you plenty of great options to choose from.
Whether you want to play it safe with an LED or LCD TV, or splash out on the latest OLED model, we’ve got the best deals from the biggest brands in the business.
RELATED: 9 best soundbars for 2022
RELATED: Best PlayStation deals of the week
There are also plenty more offers you can check out below but, as always, please note: prices are correct and products in stock at time of publishing.
BEST TV DEALS
You might also like:
- $625 off Hisense OLED 65” (165cm) X8HAU 4K TV (2022) – $3,074 (down from $3,699)
- $325 off Hisense ULED 75” (190cm) U7HAU 4K UHD Full Array QLED (2022) – $2,174 (down from $2,499)
- $280 off Hisense 75” UHD 4K Smart TV Series A7HAU (2022) – $1,319 (down from $1,599)
- $190 off Hisense ULED 65” (165cm) U8HAU 4K Mini-LED QLED U8HAU (2022) – $2,309 (down from $2,499)
- $140 off Hisense 65” UHD 4K Smart TV Series A7HAU (2022) – $1,059 (down from $1,199)
- $140 off Hisense 55” UHD 4K Smart TV Series A7HAU (2022) – $759 (down from $899)
- $140 off Hisense 50” UHD 4K Smart TV Series A7HAU (2022) – $659 (down from $799)
The Good Guys
- $1,310 off Sony 85” X85K 4K HDR LED TV (Google TV) – $3,685 (down from $4,995)
- $1,230 off Sony 85” X90K Bravia XR Full Array LED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV (Google TV) – $4,265 (down from $5,495)
- $1,210 off Sony 75” X90K Bravia XR Full Array LED 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV – $2,785 (down from $3,995)
- $1,000 off LG 77” CS 4K OLED Self-Lit TV – $4,795 (down from $5,795)
- $1.524 off LG 86” QNED80 4K Smart QNED TV – $4,475 (down from $5,999)
- $1,490 off Samsung 85” Q70B QLED TV and HW-B550 Soundbar Pack – $5,238 (down from $6,728)
- $1,233 off Samsung 65” QN85B Neo QLED 4K Smart TV (2022) – $2,846 (down from $4,079)
- $1,042 off Samsung 75” Q70B QLED TV and HW-B550 Soundbar Pack – $3,586 (down from $4,628)
- $956 off TCL 75” X925 Mini LED 8K HDR Smart QLED Android TV – $3,543 (down from $4,499)
- $870 off CHiQ 65” 4K UHD Android TV – $929 (down from $1,799)
- $770 off LG 55” CS Series 4K UHD HDR Smart OLED TV – $2,469 (down from $3,239)
- $462 off Samsung 85” Q60B 4K UHD QLED Smart TV – $3,537 (down from $3,999)
HOW TO GET THE BEST DEAL ON A NEW TV
If you’re looking to buy a new TV, it’s always worth shopping around to find yourself the best price. Retailers such as The Good Guys, Myer and Appliances Online frequently run sales on top-tier models, while stores like Big W and Catch often discount lesser-known brands, making it easy to snap up a truly budget-friendly model.
Sales events such as Black Friday and the end of financial year also see retailers slash prices on electronics, including popular TVs. If you can afford to wait, we recommend checking out these sales as they often see some massive price drops on models from big name brands.
WHERE TO BUY TVS IN AUSTRALIA
Whether you’re shopping for a TV online or in-store, these are the Australian retailers to head to first:
The Good Guys
Electronics store The Good Guys is one of the best places to shop for a new TV. Not only does it carry all of the best brands, but it also regularly slashes its prices – especially for big sales events like Black Friday. It offers a great selection of payment options (including Afterpay, Zip, PayPal and Latitude Pay), along with Click and Collect and next day delivery to some postcodes.
Amazon Australia’s selection of TVs is fairly limited at this stage, but you can pick up a few Hisense and Philips models, along with budget-friendly options for brands like TEAC and Blaupunkt.
The online retailer also offers free shipping and returns on millions of eligible products for its Amazon Prime members so, if you aren’t a member already, it could be worth signing up for a 30-day free trial. Prime membership also unlocks a range of other benefits including access to exclusive deals and offers, unlimited access to movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, access to 2 million ad-free songs and unlimited access to over 1,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading.
Stocking popular models by Sony, LG, Hisense, TCL and JVC, Myer is a top spot to upgrade your TV. It frequently offers significant price drops on top models, and has Click and Collect and member rewards available.
Known for its impressive range of QLED TVs, Samsung is currently one of the best TV brands on the market. You can shop its full range of models online and earn points through Samsung Rewards. You can also grab a student discount through UNiDAYS and receive online shopping support through Live Chat.
Australian-based online marketplace MyDeal carries top TV brands including LG, Samsung, Sony, Teac and TCL, along with some more budget-friendly brands. The site runs regular deals on electronics and also offers buy now, pay later services Zip, Openpay, Klarna and LatitudePay.
Discounts site Catch sells a great selection of both popular and lesser-known TV brands and models, so there’s something to suit every price bracket. It also sells brackets and accessories, offers free delivery for its OnePass members and has a range of payment options available, including Afterpay, Zip Pay and Latitude Pay.
Electronics retailer Bing Lee stocks all the latest TV models, along with projectors, recorders and TV accessories. The store also has a price match guarantee (prices matched for brick and mortar stores only), an express click and collect service and a next day delivery option.
Stocking a huge range of TV models to suit all budgets, online store Appliances Online is a great place to shop. Not only does it regularly discount popular products, but it also offers free delivery, free removal of old disconnected products and several buy now, pay later options.
While you won’t find the latest and greatest TV models available at Big W, the retailer does stock a range of affordable models by lesser known brands. If you’re shopping on a budget, or looking for a suitable TV for your kid’s room, you can snap up a bargain buy here. The store also provides plenty of delivery options, including direct to boot, 2 day delivery and same day delivery. It also offers Afterpay, Zip and Lay-by.
Offering same day and scheduled delivery, free 1-hour click and collect and live chat help, Harvey Norman is a great place to shop for TVs. It also runs regular sales which often include popular TVs, making it worth checking out if you’re after a top-selling model.
Popular electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi carries a huge range of popular TV brands and offers a price match guarantee on a like for like product from other bricks and mortar and online retailers. (Customers can request price matching while shopping online via the online live chat or by calling 135244.) There are also flexible payment options including Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay.
Looking for more home entertainment? Check out one of our guides, including: best Nintendo Switch deals, best PS5 accessories, best gaming headphones and the best game releases for 2022.
If you’re looking to discover more great gadgets, you can meanwhile head to our Best Of electronics section to see all the latest product guides and reviews or sign up to our Best Of shopping newsletter to be kept in the loop about popular products and upcoming sales.
To find yourself a great deal, you can also head to our news.com.au Coupons page to see all the latest tech deals and offers.
Story Credit: news.com.au